TAR 25.3 "Get Your Sheep Together" 10.10.2014

TAR 25.3 "Get Your Sheep Together" 10.10.2014

Postby Tea-time on Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:36 pm

Watching teams chase sheep was almost as much fun as the infamous cheese task several years back (when the carriers broke and teams slid and rolled down a hill). And the sheep seemed to be having a good time as well.

The only thing that wasn't fun was the dentists' inevitable gloating and self-praise. I can only hope that this is foreshadowing of mistakes to come.

I'm not sure what the point of the skeletons in the castle was - that was just creepy.
Tea-time
road blocked

Re: TAR 25.3 "Get Your Sheep Together" 10.10.2014

Postby rockhpi on Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:01 am

I didn't like that there was a person in a puffin suit and not actual puffins! That seemed cheesy and beneath the Amazing Race like finding a guy in a Shell Station in TAR8. Otherwise, I liked the episode. The sheep were awesome! Those were the boing-iest sheep I ever saw! I liked the vagueness of telling the teams to find that symbol and that some teams were smart enough to ask the historical society.

Am I the only one who wanted fudge after watching them cut the peat? Just me?

I felt a little bad for those ponies freaking out - I hope that wasn't the Race hassling little ponies.

Good job, Casting, for not picking anyone truly awful. If the dentists are the worst of the bunch, this'll be an easy ride. I don't like their cockiness but they're backing it up with performance. And I like that people are referring to the Race like they've actually seen it before.

The surfers are growing on me, I like the Detroit ladies and the scientists. Love to see those three in the final three but I'm not convinced it'll happen.
rockhpi
taking a detour

Return to TAR 25