Zach's Take

Talk about the silliness on the Times site. Post story suggestions too.

Re: Zach's Take

Postby slayton on Mon Mar 22, 2010 3:34 pm

The link on "Zach's Take - TAR 16 Ep 5" links to the "Zach's Take - TAR 16 Ep 3 & 4" mp3.

I got the one for ep 5 with this link:
http://www.tarflies.com/downloads/Zach16_05.mp3

ETA:

Zach and Shawn, I agree with almost everything you both had to say about episode 5.

I will add that TAR16 through the first 6 episodes has been a snooze-fest for me so far, and I think that all of those episodes have been pretty weak.
slayton
yielded

Postby miri on Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:52 pm

Oops - thanks. I've fixed the link.
miri
neurotic compulsive insomniac chocoholic

Postby Kauna on Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:12 am

Zach and Shawn, I agree with almost everything you both had to say about episode 5.

I will add that TAR16 through the first 6 episodes has been a snooze-fest for me so far, and I think that all of those episodes have been pretty weak.

Thanks Slayton. I actually really enjoyed the South American episodes....but I'm an easy sell. If I see a very unique location, I'll still like the episode even if the tasks aren't up to snuff. For some reason Episode #5 just seemed wrong. The placement of the Uturn, the difficulty of the morse code task, no road block. It was eating, crawling and riding a bike....save for Joe and Heidi who were the unlucky ones that had to do the morse code.

I am really looking forward to the Seychelle Islands....Zach and I did our chat tonight...I will get to the edit soon. :)
Kauna
yielded

Postby Kauna on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:56 pm

Beth...

I am trying to send you the 6-6 Zach's Take...but it's not recogznizing your email address. I just keep getting the warning "This is not a valid email address". Did you change something?
Kauna
yielded

Postby miri on Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:08 pm

I have it, but haven't had time to post it yet. Heck, there aren't even ep summaries for the past two eps I've missed and the editors haven't responded to my pleas to help me out. ;)
miri

Postby ToniW on Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:35 pm

I started taking notes "just in case" last Sunday, but then my niece showed up with her baby. I'll have to watch the episodes again in real time with no distractions, but I'll take the assignment, Miri.
ToniW
fast forwarding

Postby slayton on Fri May 07, 2010 3:40 pm

Thanks for the new podcast, Shawn and Zach.

I agree with Zach's take on the season.
slayton
yielded

Postby slayton on Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:33 pm

Thanks for the TAR17 preview, Shawn and Zach.

In case you guys weren't aware of it, the episode that was submitted for the Emmys, and therefore responsible for the Emmy loss, was the TAR16 World War I re-enactment episode that Zach called "one of the worst episodes" in your podcast.
slayton
yielded

Postby Kauna on Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:57 pm

In case you guys weren't aware of it, the episode that was submitted for the Emmys, and therefore responsible for the Emmy loss, was the TAR16 World War I re-enactment episode that Zach called "one of the worst episodes" in your podcast.

Slayton, very interesting. I had no idea. I hope they submit a better episode next time and get the Emmy back. This season has promise, at least we know there is going to be a very funny incident in the opening episode :)
Kauna
yielded

Previous

Return to TARflies Times